The Ads

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Sick

Recently Not enough sleep, Over Stress and the sun r killing me too hot jor! So Finally i fall sick...... Sick oso hv to shoot, F1 woh.... mus go loh.... since this is my 1st time get a Media pass, so cant gv up this opportunity.

Western Medicine always dunt work on me, all the medicine aldy finish and not recover. So i got no choice hv to look for my "kai yeah" God Father! Chinese Medical. My "kai yeah" medicine always work on me very well, so he chap kei chai yoke for me tdy. But damn expensive! cost me RM200 sigh....... Old chinese ppl hv a saying " Choy tor san ji yoke" tiew!!!! me damn broke lah........ still sick! some1 very noty tht make me sick sigh............. heheheh..........

3 pack of chinese herbal and 14 pack Canon Ball

Each pack must boil in 5bowl of water into 1 bowl.


Here u r.....


This is the canon ball, each pack got 20 ball, eat twice in a day, morning and night.





No comments:

Post a Comment