The Ads

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Adidas Now @ Empire Subang

Finally ,Adidas has Opened at the Empire Shopping Gallery. I been working at the barbie raodshow for 14 days , while i am working they still renovating . Now they really done with renovate , 17th of June 2010 is their opening .Seeing the adidas new shop opening , just right infront of my roadshow.
WorldCup Season @ Adidas


They do have the football jersey here , if you're a football fever , should grab one favourite jersey of yours.


This is the New Opening Adidas -Empire GallerySubang Located at (UG-23-23A).



I'm not a big football fans , but i do collect all the limited jacket of worldcup. The previous jacket that i had for last four years is Japan .
&
Now i got my 2010 worldcup jacket- ITALIA(ITALY)
Malaysia not selling this yet. Is only Singapore having it !


ITALIA


My next target

Full set of Italy outfit !


2 comments: