The Ads

Friday, July 16, 2010

Iguana Eggs

My 29 Iguana Eggs

A little surprise when i am awake , my mum told me that something wrong with my Iguana . So i take a look at my Iguana , really surprise when i saw the cage full of eggs ! Cause my Iguana lay 30 eggs . But sadly she eat her own egg , so left 29 eggs in the cage. I feel happy for her , but this is my very first time taking care of new born eggs. So i have to separate my Iguana with her eggs . As you can see the eggshell still soft , so i have to put them under the light .I don't really know how to take care of those eggs , so google is the only things that i can get to know more about Iguana eggs . So now i am waiting for them to hatch !

8 comments:

  1. hey, thanks again for not minding me using ur photo for my sushi boat post :)

    came in from innit this time... and i must say i wud like to have a pet iguana. any chance of letting me have one when they hatch xD, haha.

    u have a mating pair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. iguana eggs !!! that's a lot !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like iguana but this is my first time seeing their eggs from photo! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, that's a lot of eggs...
    gonna be troublesome to look after 29 more iguanas...
    my family went crazee when one of my cats gave birth to 4 more kittens already but u're gonna have 29 crawling little iguanas...
    hope u have a great time with all of them =p

    ReplyDelete
  5. remember to post some photos when they are hatched ya :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @kok sen wai , is okay .. no worries about that . If successful hatch i will let you know okay .

    @Richard thanks for passing by .

    @Jiamin thanks

    @Idzwan Phoenix ,ya that really alot , and that my first time taking care of so many eggs . So is kind of difficult .

    @Theeggyolks ,sure no problem ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow.. this is so cool!
    all the best in raising them =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wowwww......
    great...u got iguana eggs....
    congratz....
    :'D

    ReplyDelete