The Ads

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Early celebration - JonJon Birthday with Monkii Crew's

A surprise Birthday dinner organize by my lovely Darling and my Monkii crew’s.


italiannies sunway




A little present from my lovely monkii crew's (lil Edwin, Yaw, Hugo, Sam)

Suzumiya Haruhi!!!

Thanks Guys!!!
Really have a great dinner with all my crew’s and ofcos my lovely darling, damn full cos the portion of the meal r huge. After the dinner all of us sitting down and chit-chat bout works, upcoming event and v r lecturing TAN KIEN WEI bout his new job. Tan I really hope u can handle ur new job!!! No worries k!!! everyone here r supporting u ok!!! Show me ur’s BALL! Hahahahaha………………


Need to thanks all my monkii crew's who came last nite for the dinner.


Marvin, Michelle, Tan, Bin Bin, Lil ed, Hugo, Yaw, Sam, Sam GF, Arthur, Kevin, Kenny, Vivian and Nigel!



Nxt round all of us heading down to bistro 32 Sunway, chill!


















Hugo getting Horney


lai ler lai ler.............

he need it so badly............




Darling! thanks for the surprise, Bi really enjoy the night!!!

Love u!

No comments:

Post a Comment