The Ads

Monday, December 5, 2011

RX-8 Mega Gathering 2011



This is the 3rd year ,  I’m invited to RX-8 club Mega Gathering as a media represent Extremekars magazine. I used to join a lot of TT session, gathering and motorsport event. RX8 club is the only club with the spirit of organizing this significant event annually. I feel proud being part of them even I don’t own a RX8. Members from Singapore also took part and other state in Malaysia.







Saturday morning all the members gathered at Puchong Gate Way.













In the same time Rx-7 club also invited to join the gathering (Rotary Family)









A short briefing from our traffic policemen to guide us for the road safety 









Roll out!
























Finally arrived at sport arena cyberjaya 




















RX-RED Rules!!!




Registration 






























































Gymkhana warm up!!!




























Ok let’s get it!!!




The Result 

Auto Class Winner - Raymond
Manual Winner - Eddy Chin



Too bad I can’t really stay till the end of the event, cos the next morning Monkii white house is organizing a charity event, so I need to leave early to get my things ready 

Stay tune for next year Mega Gathering!!! 2012

3 comments: