The Ads

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Hello Kitty - Foods and Goodies from Japan


I am very grateful for this entire trip in Tokyo, Japan. In addition, I am blessed met with lot of new sincere friends from Japan. In Japan, couldn't miss out a single chance not to get my favourite character 'Hello Kitty' which originally from Japan. Meantime, of course there have some few must have goodies and foodies . Please scroll down and explore for more.










All above from Sanrio HQ for giving me all these lovely goodies. So in love and I can't wait to use them!




Most of them are Matcha Green Tea products, yes we all know Japan well known for green tea and also I am a green tea lover. So by all it means, how can I miss out not to have some of the green tea foodies and goodies.



Additionally, I am a Pocky lover and this is so rare! As you can see this box of Pocky biscuits sticks are so fat and tick. Not the usual Pocky we've seen were skinny.


This is interesting! Bottom all is chocolates with the chocolate crumbs. ow about the credit card? Is an edible credit card, but how could I willing to eat. As it look so real for a card itself.



This box of biscuits I am pretty sure most of y'all know. As this is a really well known yummyliciuous biscuits for souvenir or gift to your friends and family. But unfortunately I bought for myself. : P





Finally!!! I got this, I have been searching this Tokyo banana up and down while I'm in the city. This Tokyo Banana not only look gorgeously attractive but also taste superb good. Only available in the airport.


This eggies aka Gutetama is so adorable, then even have their own stories for the packaging. I'll can keep it to frame it up to sum up all the story lines.


Voila, the final one and ended with a reddish dessert. This actually is a strawberry wrapped with white chocolate liquid. The taste not too sweet or sour I expected. It was just nice for the children and elderly people to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment